The course is aimed at small / medium sized business interested in using social media to promote and develop the reach of their business.
Social Media is rapidly becoming an area that businesses are being encouraged to launch into. Understanding the various channels available and how to best exploit them can be time consuming and confusing.
The course will help you develop a plan of activity and identify where to start with you social strategy and whether it’s actually for you. In addition it will look at a selection of the main tools used in the world of social media with a view to getting you started.
The social media workshop will include the following topics:
- What is Social Media
- The business opportunities
- Identifying useful content
- What tools to use
- Effective use of blogs
- Setting up Social Media Tools
- Reputation Monitoring – What’s being said about me
- Tracking the effectiveness
- Structured activity planning
- Content Creation Techniques