Our Advanced Google Analytics Training Course has been designed to be provide users with a strong understanding of the more in-depth capabilities for monitoring within the digital marketing arena.
The course will recap some of the core areas of the basic Analytics course for users that have not attended but also addresses the following areas.
On completion of this Google Analytics Course delegates will be able to:
- Create events
- Make use of user-defined variables
- Make use of site experiments
- Begin tracking off-line and on-line channels
- Review multi-channel activities
- e-Commerce Tracking
- Create Advanced segments
- Make use of Profiles and Properties
- Track outbound Links and Downloads
- Understanding funnels