Spent this evening finalising a workshop for deliver at the University of Warwick. The National B2B Centre have won a contract to deliver a number of workshops on a range of subjects and Gareth Edwards and myself are due to deliver the first workshop tomorrow. We’re hopning for an interactive session that will enable the attendees to go away with their questions answered. The course will be running again in November and you can book for free at the following website.
What will we be talking about? In effect everything to do with on-line marketing such as:
- Planning your on-line activities
- Search Engine Optimisation and topics such as keyword research, canonicalisation, cannibalisation and latent semantic indexing…..
- Social Media, how to use to grow your business
- PPC and on-line advertising, the basics to maximize conversions and reduce expenditure
- Measurement of all areas to understand where best to spend your money
It’s a lot for one day and the aim is that you take away the basics and then come back for more through one of the more in-depth sessions arranged by the B2B Centre. To see a list of B2B Courses follow this link to the website.